EXO's Chanyeol Joins the New Season of 'Laws Of The Jungle', Will Explore This Precious Island

Iin
0

The New Season of 'Laws Of The Jungle' Will Be Quite Awaited, As Kim Byung Man And Guests Will Explore Two Precious Islands In South Korea. Intrigued by the lineup and entourage of celebrities who will be adventurous? Check out the following information.


EXO's Chanyeol Joins the New Season of 'Laws Of The Jungle', Will Explore This Precious Island

Good news comes for Chanyeol's fans. The reason is that soon they will be able to watch the EXO members' action while surviving in the forest through the SBS program "Laws of the Jungle".


The new season of “Laws of the Jungle” will follow tribal chief Kim Byung Man's journey with guest stars on Ulleung-do Island and Dokdo. These two treasured islands often represent South Korea's national pride, so the next season of "Laws of the Jungle" will be very special.


As usual, this survival time is also divided into two parts. The first team will survive in Ulleung-do with comedian Park Soo Hong, chef Lee Jong Kook, actors Oh Jong Hyuk, Song Jin Woo, Lee Sang Yi and Arin Oh My Girl.


Meanwhile, Chanyeol will join the second group that will explore the precious Dokdo Island. In this adventure, he will partner with comedians Park Mi Sun, Gary, Go Jun Hee and Julien Kang.


EXO's Chanyeol Joins the New Season of 'Laws Of The Jungle'

SBS


With the release of the adventure line-up "Laws of the Jungle" on Ulleung-do Island and Dokdo, Kim Byung Man also expressed his enthusiasm. "This is the first time I went to Dokdo and Ulleung-do. I felt a little emotional when I saw Ulleung-do, but I lost my words when I saw Dokdo," said Kim Byung Man.


"I'm so emotional that I can't fully express it in words even now. In addition, there are many interesting things when I dive. I feel very proud of the fact that we have an island like that," he concluded.


Meanwhile, the Dokdo and Ulleung-do editions of "Laws of the Jungle" will begin airing on Saturday (12/12). For those of you who are curious about the actions of Kim Byung Man and Chanyeol cs in this adventure.


(wk / eval)

Tags

Post a Comment

0Comments

Post a Comment (0)