Lee Seung Gi Sings With His Heart in 'I Will' MV, Starring Park Gyu Young

Iin
0

Lee Seung Gi has finally returned to the South Korean music industry with his latest album.


Lee Seung Gi Sings With His Heart in 'I Will' MV, Starring Park Gyu Young

As scheduled, on Thursday (10/12) at 6 p.m. KST, Lee Seung Gi released the music video for 'I Will' and the album 'The Project'.


The album "The Project" contains a total of 9 songs, including the pre-release track "The Ordinary Man", then the title track "I Will", and two new songs "Your Eyes Your Hands Your Lips" and "Walk The Path".


The other five songs are remastered versions of Lee Seung Gi's past songs. The remastered version of the songs are the songs "Love", "Like A Flower", "Song That Will Make You Smile", "Love Is Spinning" and "Words That Say I Love You".


In the music video for “I Will”, we will hear the sweet voice of Lee Seung Gi who sings with passion.


The music video for "I Will" is also even more special, because it stars the beautiful actress Park Gyu Young who last starred in the drama "It's Okay To Not Be Okay".


Without waiting any longer, watch Lee Seung Gi's “I Will” music video below! (www.kpopchart.net)


Post a Comment

0Comments

Post a Comment (0)