Kim Chung Ha Nangis Reveals Ever Almost Quit His Musical Career

Iin
0

When Hani Mentioned Her Health on 'Running Girls' Show, Chung Ha Responded With An Honest But Heartbreaking Confession, Making Other Girls Cry.


Kim Chung Ha Nangis Reveals Ever Almost Quit His Musical Career

On December 9th, the first episode of the highly anticipated program "Running Girls" was broadcast and the girls did not disappoint. In this event, Kim Chung Ha as one of the participants revealed his touching story.


The premise of the show is entirely based on taking a different running course in South Korea with the show's five stars, Sunmi, Chung Ha, Hani EXID, Chuu LOONA and YooA Oh My Girl. The five girls will be taking some beautiful and natural running courses in South Korea in hopes that they will bond with each other during their time.


After their first run together at Seosan Shinchang Lake, the five women returned to the dormitory where they could chat about their experiences. This is where Chung Ha and Hani share some deep thoughts.


"People always tell me that I have a lot of time. I think if I have a lot of thoughts, I will relax. I live my life without ever thinking about the word 'recharge energy'," said Chung Ha.


Kim Chung Ha Nangis Reveals Ever Almost Quit His Musical Career 2

Koreaboo


After Chung Ha shared her guts, Hani revealed that she agreed with Chung Ha and explained her thoughts. "At some point, I realized that relaxation is a symbol of laziness, so I thought 'maybe I shouldn't have it.' I became obsessed with the thought of running and to be honest, I thought I could die at some point," said Hani.


When Hani mentioned her health, Chung Ha responded with an honest but heartbreaking confession, causing the other girls to cry. "Every time I think about my health or every time I think that my situation is bad, I want to stop doing music," said Chung Ha.


"However, I can't because the only thing that keeps me going is my music. The only thing that lets me go is music," Chung Ha continued.


On the other hand, Kim Chung Ha was found positive for COVID-19 on December 7. How many idol friends who had interacted with him, namely Mina Gu9udan and Sana TWICE also underwent a test. His label MNH Entertainment announced the postponement of his comeback, stating, "We decided to postpone the release of the album after discussing it internally."


Kim Chung Ha is set to release his pre-release single "X" on December 10 KST and his first full album "Querencia" on January 4 next year. He is currently suspending all scheduled activities, and his label employees and associated staff have also been tested for COVID-19. The new album release date will be announced in advance by the agency in the future.


(wk / daughter)

Tags

Post a Comment

0Comments

Post a Comment (0)