Jimin BTS Sok-Sokan Gives Faker And Cuzz T1 Talks About Game

Iin
0

Jimin BTS Funny Action Gives Game Questions To Pro Gamer Faker And Cuzz In The Behind-the-Scenes Video 'Run BTS!' Success Seized Many People.


Jimin BTS Sok-Sokan Gives Faker And Cuzz T1 Talks About Game

The Korean League of Legends team T1 shared a behind-the-scenes video from shooting the program "Run BTS!" on their YouTube channel on December 1. Jimin's funny action BTS giving advice to Cuzz has successfully captured the attention of many people.


Last month, BTS (Bangtan Boys) and T1 gathered for the special "Run BTS" episode. Since then, netizens' interest in the collaboration of the two groups has not abated.


In the behind-the-scenes video, the members of T1 and BTS are seen hanging out and even chatting while joking. In particular, Faker listed all the BTS members' names and then added his name at the end of the list when asked if he knew all the BTS members.


In addition, in the video, Jimin and Faker play as a team. During the break, Jimin joked about Faker, "With my help and with my attention, I think he can really grow up to be a great player."


Faker quickly asked Jimin, "Will you help me?" but Jimin continued to say, "I'm very talented at helping players with great potential. So if you believe me, I'm sure I can make Sanghyuk (Faker) into a great player like Faker."


Faker countered Jimin's joke by answering while holding out his hand, "Please make me a great player like Faker," to which Jimin replied, "Don't worry," making everyone laugh.


Then Jimin turned to Cuzz and continued his jokes and began to lecture him. Jimin stated, "Uh, you're not that bad. I feel like you know how to manage the whole team. I thought you were a great player who knew how to sacrifice yourself while looking after other people."


Then Jimin asked Cuzz, "So you want to be a pro gamer?" as if he was recruiting him. Cuzz didn't know what to do in the skit and shyly replied, "I've been (a pro gamer)," making Jimin laugh.


(wk / chus)


Post a Comment

0Comments

Post a Comment (0)