BLACKPINK's Lisa Reveals The Best Things That Happened To Her In 2020

Iin
0

As Part Of An Interview With PENSHOPPE, Lisa Answers Questions From Fans. Many Things That Can Be Considered The Best Things That Happened In 2020 For Lisa.


BLACKPINK's Lisa Reveals The Best Things That Happened To Her In 2020

For a celebrity as busy and as successful as BLACKPINK's (Black Pink) Lisa, what is the best thing that could happen to her this year? This was answered by the 1997-born singer through a recent interview.


As part of the interview with PENSHOPPE, Lisa answered questions from fans, and one of them asked her. Many things could be considered the best things in 2020 for Lisa.


BLACKPINK's Lisa Reveals The Best Things That Happened To Her In 2020 2

Source: Koreaboo


Could that be her success in acting as a mentor in IQIYI's "Youth With You" event? Or was he appointed as the brand ambassador for a series of well-known products? Or maybe BLACKPINK's long-awaited comeback with their first full album?


As it turns out, Lisa's answer feels a lot more personal than the choices above. The choice of the Thai singer is the release of a limited edition photobook on March 27, 2020, which also coincides with his birthday.


"Maybe on my birthday. I got the opportunity to share my photo book with fans, so that's the best thing that happened on my birthday," replied Lisa.


The most meaningful part of releasing this photobook is seeing how fans receive their personal projects. "I can see fans' reactions, and all the photos I took myself, so this is very personal and very meaningful," he said.


Lisa concluded by explaining how it was the best show of the year solely because she was able to share it with her fans. "I had the opportunity to share it with my fans, so that's the best thing that happened to me this year," said Lisa.


(wk / dewi)


Post a Comment

0Comments

Post a Comment (0)