Aespa members reveal their stories that SM Entertainment can choose to debut

Iin
0

The four aespa members revealed how they were chosen by SM Entertainment to debut.


Aespa members reveal their stories that SM Entertainment can choose to debut

On Wednesday (09/12), aespa members attended the radio program 'Choi Hwa Jung's Power Time' on SBS PowerFM.


When talking about their personalities, Karina said, “The four of us have good personalities. Giselle and I have a calm personality, while Ningning and Winter have a very energetic character. "


When discussing how they could debut, aespa revealed that Giselle was the only member who entered the SM Entertainment agency through an open audition. Meanwhile, the other three members were chosen by the casting manager.


Ningning shared, “I appeared on many singing competition programs in China, and the people at the agency said they wanted to vote for me after seeing the video of my performance. To be honest, at first I thought that they were con artists, ”he said with a laugh.


Winter's turn, “I was chosen when I joined the dance festival. I also thought that they were scammers, because the casting manager didn't say they were from SM Entertainment. They just asked me if I wanted to become a celebrity. "


Meanwhile, Karina, "Before joining the agency, I was active on social media and there was a casting manager who contacted me through DM". With a laugh, he also admitted that he thought the manager was a con artist.


aespa is known to have just made their debut on November 17, 2020 with their first single titled "Black Mamba". (www.kpopchart.net)

Post a Comment

0Comments

Post a Comment (0)