TWICE looks beautiful like dolls on the teaser 'I CAN'T STOP ME'

Iin
0

TWICE is gearing up to reward fans around the world with the release of the English version of 'I CAN'T STOP ME'.


TWICE looks beautiful like dolls on the teaser 'I CAN'T STOP ME'

Recently, TWICE released a teaser photo showing the nine members who appeared wearing all blue and red clothes posing like dolls.


This teaser photo was released to tease fans ahead of the release of “I CAN'T STOP ME” in English which falls on November 30 at 2 p.m. KST.


As is well known, “I CAN'T STOP ME” is the title song of the girl group's second album, “Eyes wide open” which was released on October 26th.


Are you looking forward to the song 'I CAN'T STOP ME', which has full English lyrics? (www.kpopchart.net)


TWICE looks beautiful like dolls on the teaser 'I CAN'T STOP ME' 2


Post a Comment

0Comments

Post a Comment (0)