Song Kang confesses curious about 'Sweet Home'

Iin
0

During a recent interview, Song Kang discussed his new drama 'Sweet Home'. Curious? Check out the complete narrative below.


Song Kang confesses curious about 'Sweet Home'

Recently, Song Kang did a photo shoot as well as an interview with Marie Claire magazine. On this occasion he discussed many interesting things, including the Netflix series "Sweet Home" which he starred in.


During the interview, Song Kang expressed curiosity about the results of his acting in "Sweet Home", as most of the scenes used CGI effects. "I always think about whether there are parts that I don't do well or whether I convey emotions well," said Song Kang.


"There isn't much time left until 'Sweet Home' is released, and I'm very curious about how it will turn out. Because the drama uses a lot of CGI effects and I do most of my scenes while looking at the green screen," he said.


Song Kang explained that he had a hard time acting green screen. Luckily, it helped her with the realistic-looking set of locations and makeup. "It was an incredible set, so I had to arrive 20-30 minutes early. I'll just sit back and let myself go into the script," he added.


Furthermore, this 1994-born actor revealed what made him excited. "I like being on set. It gives off its own energy. When I'm on set, I forget about feeling tired and I'm in a good mood, so I run alone," he concluded.


Meanwhile, "Sweet Home" tells the story of high school student Cha Hyun Soo who moves into a new apartment after losing his family in a tragic accident. There he experienced a number of mysterious, frightening events, because the people around him turned into monsters.


Apart from Song Kang, this drama also stars a number of popular actors such as Lee Jin Wook, Lee Si Young and Lee Do Hyun. If according to plan, "Sweet Home" will air on Netflix on 18 December.


(wk / eval)


Tags

Post a Comment

0Comments

Post a Comment (0)