Jungkook BTS opens up about his embarrassment

Iin
0

In a new interview with Weverse Magazine, Jungkook, the youngest member of BTS, opens up about his embarrassment to what makes him feel nervous.


Jungkook BTS opens up about his embarrassment

Jungkook BTS (Bangtan Boys) often admits that he is shy. In a new interview with Weverse Magazine, the "golden maknae" opens up about her embarrassment, what makes her feel nervous, and what work she finds difficult because of all this.


In his early teens, when Jungkook joined Big Hit Entertainment, he felt nervous singing or talking in front of a small group of people. It turns out that until now he is still struggling with this problem.


Jungkook revealed, "And even though I'm not nervous at all when singing in front of tens of thousands of people, if I have to sing or speak in front of a small group, I get really nervous. I never feel that way on stage, but maybe I have a hard time doing it. things are a little awkward for me. "


Jungkook BTS opens up about his embarrassment 2

Source: Weverse Magazine


Jungkook continued, "I can be a shy person. When people ask me to sing, I can't always do it, like in front of adults or teachers. And I'm still kind of like that. If I start thinking, 'Oh, I can't. do this.' So in the end I really can't do it. Even when I can do well. "


Shyness can also affect other areas of Jungkook's work, and he prefers to slowly open up to others. "I feel the same way about my dancing and singing, and I can't make a really amazing melody either. I feel like I'm always in the middle. But then I also think I have my own color, so I like it quietly, slowly. open up to people, and let them know what kind of person I am. Yeah, something like that. "


Over the years, Jungkook has had his ups and downs, but his self-understanding and personal growth have helped him to cope with things that are difficult to do. "I really understand my own problems well, so most of the time it's okay. I can think things through one by one through experiences rather than just looking for answers. I am always growing and my personality changes, depending on my surroundings. I think I have learned to do this. things that I used to find difficult by experiencing them little by little. "


(wk / chus)

Post a Comment

0Comments

Post a Comment (0)