Lee Soo Man said he was afraid of BoA's figure

Iin
0

In the third episode of BoA's reality show, "Nobody Talks to BoA", BoA and Lee Soo Man, showed their close relationship like father and son.


Lee Soo Man said he was afraid of BoA's figure

Inside Lee Soo Man's office, the episode begins with BoA telling the two of them their argument on the 5th floor of the building until 4am about her 2018 appearance on Knowing Brothers.


However, Lee Soo Man admitted that he never remembered it because BoA would definitely win their argument, “In the end, you won our debate. So, because you won, and I don't want to remember it. " which made everyone in the room laugh.


And when they came back to discussing BoA's 10th album, "BETTER", Lee Soo Man explained that he chose the title song "Don't Call Me", but BoA chose something else.


"I hear you complain a lot about me, you don't want to use the song I prepared right?" to which BoA answered immediately, "No, you asked me to choose one of the two, so I chose the other."


Lee Soo Man then admitted that he saw BoA as something scary, saying, “When I met her, I didn't predict she would tell me to do much. Like 'Get out, come in, change the song.' "


BoA also admitted that it was a debate but Lee Soo Man said that he was scolded by BoA for 4 hours which caused everyone to laugh.


Then BoA remembered what she told her when Lee Soo Man got into her car. "Hey! I want to drink more with you. But I'm so scared of you. So, I'm going home. "


Meanwhile, BoA's 10th album titled “BETTER” is scheduled to be released on December 1 at 6 p.m. KST. (www.kpopchart.net)

Post a Comment

0Comments

Post a Comment (0)