Jungkook affirms BTS is the most important in his life

Iin
0

Jungkook Answered Many Interesting Questions In An Interview For Weverse Magazine Recently. The Youngest BTS Member Talks About His Desires For The Future.


Jungkook affirms BTS is the most important in his life

Jungkook answered many interesting questions in a new interview for Weverse Magazine which was released on November 27. The youngest member of BTS (Bangtan Boys) talked about his wishes for the future.


Jungkook is famously a perfectionist in the eyes of fans, but he has a humble personality. The 1997-born singer never stops trying to improve who he is as an artist and as a person.


Interviewer Myungseok Kang described Jungkook as "insatiable, in a good way," and he agreed. "Yes," said Jungkook. "This is how I want to go on living, and I hope this feeling never fades."


Jungkook affirms BTS is the most important in his life 2

Source: Weverse Magazine


"By gradually improving yourself, what kind of person would you ideally want to be?" Myungseok Kang asked. "Someone who is really great in his field," Jungkook replied with a laugh. "People like that look cool even if they do something different."


Jungkook added, "I have a long way to go. I feel like I can be more charming and attract more people by improving many things, by trying hard to be confident about my singing, or the way I dance and perform."


Even though Jungkook has set personal goals, he stressed that BTS is the main one in his life. "BTS is much more important and meaningful to me than myself, so I'm not saying I want to do anything alone. But I hope I get to the point where I can perform alone for three or four hours in a place full of people."


Meanwhile, BTS has just comeback releasing a special album "BE" with the title song "Life Goes On". The song is a unique alternative hip-hop genre with beautiful melodic acoustic guitar sound. “Life Goes On” delivers a message of comfort and encouragement for listeners around the world who are facing unexpected circumstances.


In other news, BTS was finally nominated for the 2021 Grammy Awards. RM (Rap Monster) and friends received their first nomination for Best Pop Duo / Group Performance thanks to their hit single "Dynamite".


(wk / chus)

Post a Comment

0Comments

Post a Comment (0)