Jane Momoland Proves herself to be Lucky Blackjack

Iin
0

The variety program “Idol League” on STATV is a moment that brings together a hardline Blackjack who is lucky to be met with his idol, Sandara Park.


Jane Momoland Proves herself to be Lucky Blackjack

On November 23rd, Sandara Park who is the MC of the program 'Idol League' shared a selfie of herself with her junior, a member of girl group Momoland who has been known as Blackjack (as 2NE1 fans are called) for a long time.


In the photo, the singer, who is also often called Dara, poses sweetly showing his familiarity with Jane Momoland.


In the post Sandara also wrote the caption, "Missing Jane from Momoland, who I met in 'Idol League". I've heard a lot about him from JooE, so I really wanted to meet him, and I ended up meeting him! “Idol League” is amazing ?! I feel proud and very happy to see Blackjack grow and work so hard! That is the best!"


Jane who appeared in the comments column gave a response by writing, “I will be Blackjack for the rest of my life! You are the best!" (www.kpopchart.net)


Post a Comment

0Comments

Post a Comment (0)