Eli, ex U-KISS Divorced from Ji Yeon Soo

Iin
0

The former U-KISS Eli married Ji Yeon Soo in 2014. The couple stole the show because of their 11 years age gap.


Eli, ex U-KISS Divorced from Ji Yeon Soo

After being married for 2 years, Eli and Ji Yeon Soo were blessed with a son in 2016. The baby is named Michael.


Now, Eli and Ji Yeon Soo decide to separate after 6 years of marriage and have a son. The news was announced directly by Eli via his official Instagram.


He uploaded a black photo by writing the news in the photo caption. Eli Kim also changed his profile photo to black.


The following is the complete statement from Eli, former U-KISS:


All in all, 2020 has been a tough year for all of us. I have news that I would like to share with all of you. My wife and I decided to separate.


I am currently in the United States and Michael lives with his mother in Korea. Even though I can't meet Michael right now, I'll see him whenever I can and try to be the father figure he needs.


I don't know what the future holds, but I pray Michael and his mother will always be happy. We are very grateful for the support you have provided over the years. I'm sorry it had to end like this.


Posts Eli Kim was immediately flooded with comments from fans. The post also got more than 7 thousand likes within 2 hours.


"Eli, I'm very sad to hear it. I hope you know we are all here for you, also for Michael and his mother. We will always pray for you," said one fan.


"We will always support your decision. We love you very much!" added another.


(dal / nu2)

Post a Comment

0Comments

Post a Comment (0)