TWICE's Nayeon once cried on stage due to this problem

Iin
0

Nayeon confessed that she cried while performing with TWICE. The Idol Made by JYP Entertainment Also Reveals Events That Made Him Cry.


TWICE's Nayeon once cried on stage due to this problem
TWICE's Nayeon

Nayeon recently admitted that she had cried while performing with TWICE. The idol made by JYP Entertainment also revealed events that made him cry.


In an episode of "Radio Star", Nayeon was asked if there had ever been a certain stage mistake that made her cry about it. "Nayeon, is there a stage mistake that made you cry?" asked one of the hosts.


Nayeon revealed that during TWICE's Japan concert tour, there was one stage where, before the show, the in-ear monitor was broken. This caused great difficulty when performing as he was unable to monitor his own voice while singing on stage.


"One time, I was on tour in Japan. At first, my in-ear monitor was broken. I couldn't monitor my voice anymore. I appeared very nervous, and just relaxed during the encore performance. I thought, 'I did it.'"


Nayeon then talked more about the encore performance, which after singing with increased pressure due to her in-ear monitor problem. He ended up holding the microphone upside down while singing. This moment caused Nayeon's accumulated stress to finally overflow, and she immediately burst into tears.


"I ended up holding the microphone upside down. I looked at it and thought, 'I'm having a mental breakdown today.' With that thought, I cried, "he confided.


Meanwhile, TWICE has just made a comeback releasing their latest album "Eyes Wide Open" with the title song "I CAN'T STOP ME". The group made by JYP Entertainment has won several times on Korean music shows.


"Eyes Wide Open" is a full album with a new concept that they haven't shown in their previous album. There have been many positive responses to their retro concept.


(wk / chus)

Post a Comment

0Comments

Post a Comment (0)