Kim Heechul SuJu reveals the bitter truth of his life as a celebrity

Iin
0

Super Junior's Kim Heechul revealed the harsh truth behind his life as a celebrity when appearing on KBS Cool FM's recent 'Volume Up' radio show.


Kim Heechul SuJu reveals the bitter truth of his life as a celebrity

Super Junior's Kim Heechul appeared on the radio show "Volume Up" KBS Cool FM hosted by actress Kang Han Na. The 1983-born artist revealed the harsh reality behind her life as a celebrity.


As soon as the radio broadcast started, listeners asked Kim Heechul, "Is there a reason why you only wear a white shirt and jeans? Is it because you will look too cool?" In response, he said, "OK, I'm embarrassed now. I'm really trying to look cool today."


Kim Heechul then revealed how he really felt about all the compliments regarding his appearance. He also expressed the burden that naturally comes from paying attention to his visuals.


"To be honest, I felt embarrassed. My visuals decreased. It reached the point where I was considering taking a photo shoot," he said.


Kim Heechul continued, "It's really awkward. I should never be a celebrity or idol because of my personality. I'm really shy and I'm quite quiet. But I realized that being a celebrity is a job title. The only thing I am all I can do is try to defend my title. Even though I'm rude, I want to live a polite life. "


Kim Heechul then revealed the harsh reality behind his life as a celebrity and the constant need to appear perfect in public. "It's getting harder to lose weight these days. That's why I keep on dieting. Even when I drink (alcohol), I don't snack," she said.


Even so, Kim Heechul confessed that he couldn't stop drinking, saying, "I couldn't stop drinking, so I sold my car. Actually, a lot of people know about this fact."


Meanwhile, Kim Heechul is still busy starring in a number of television shows during his absence from Super Junior. His love affair with TWICE's Momo is also cool.


(wk / chus)

Post a Comment

0Comments

Post a Comment (0)