MONSTA X's Shownu Becomes Judge for 'CAP-TEEN' Survival Program

Iin
0

MONSTA X's Shownu is a judge on Mnet's new survival program "CAP-TEEN".


MONSTA X's Shownu Becomes Judge for 'CAP-TEEN' Survival Program

"CAP-TEEN" is a new survival game that aims to form the next K-Pop star.

But different from previous survival programs, through this program the parents of trainees will get direct input from the judges.


When selected as one of the judges with Lee Seung Chul, Shownu said, “Lee Seung Chul's music, which I've always listened to since I was little, is one of the things that made me who I am today. The fact that I was on the jury with him, is really something that makes me feel nervous. "


He continued, “When I saw the contestants, I thought about the trainee years I had when I was a teenager. As this is my first time as a judge, I will work hard to teach the teenage contestants and their parents all the things I've learned. ”


Apart from Shownu and Lee Seung Chul, Jessi and Soyou also act as MCs in the program 'CAP-TEEN'. The program 'CAP-TEEN' will air on Mnet on November 19, 2020 at 9 p.m. KST. (www.kpopchart.net)


Post a Comment

0Comments

Post a Comment (0)