TREASURE Topped iTunes Charts in Various Countries with Latest Song 'I LOVE YOU'

Iin
0

TREASURE has topped iTunes charts in various countries with their newest song, “I LOVE YOU”.

TREASURE Topped iTunes Charts in Various Countries with Latest Song 'I LOVE YOU'

Only a month after debuting last August, on Friday (18/09) at 6 p.m. KST yesterday, TREASURE made their first comeback by releasing their second single album "THE FIRST STEP: CHAPTER TWO" and the title song "I LOVE YOU".

It hasn't been 24 hours since its release, starting on Saturday (19/09) at 9:00 KST, the song “I LOVE YOU” has managed to rank first on the iTunes Top Song chart in a total of 9 countries.

Of the total 9 countries, among them are Indonesia, Thailand, Vietnam, Saudi Arabia and the Philippines.

"I LOVE YOU" also managed to rank first on the realtime music charts in Japan, namely on the platforms Line Music and Rakuten Music.

Congratulations to TREASURE on the success achieved with the song “I LOVE YOU”! (www.kpopchart.net)

Tags

Post a Comment

0Comments

Post a Comment (0)