Monsta X's Minhyuk and Shownu Talk About Their First Duet for Webtoon OST

Iin
Monsta X's Minhyuk and Shownu released a calming ballad called 'Have A Goodnight' as the newest addition to Webtoon's OST. Both Shownu and Minhyuk expressed their excitement about the song.

Monsta X's Minhyuk and Shownu Talk About Their First Duet for Webtoon OST

Two Monsta X members, Shownu and Min Hyuk recently did a project together. In a recent interview, Shownu and Minhyuk shared their thoughts on their new contribution to the soundtrack for the hit webtoon "She's My Type".

On September 11, the two idols released the soothing ballad track "Have a Goodnight" as the newest addition to the webtoon OST. Both Shownu and Minhyuk expressed their excitement about the song, which gave them the opportunity to show a different side of themselves from what they usually show in their intense performances as Monsta X.

"I always thought that I wanted to sing the OST someday, and I was finally able to participate in this OST after a good chance. I thought the results were better than I expected, so I'm satisfied," said Shownu.

"During our promotions for Monsta X, we usually show off more of our dancing (than our vocals). I think it would be nice if we had the opportunity to focus on our voices for a change, and I'm glad we were able to show a new side of ourselves to. fans through this OST, "said Min Hyuk

"There's a new kind of fun (in recording a song), because instead of our own story, we have to convey the story of the main character in the webtoon," continued Shownu. "It must feel different from when we were working on an album for Monsta X, it was fun," agreed Min Hyuk.

"Have a Goodnight" marks not only Shownu and Minhyuk's first OST, but also their first duet together. They spoke confidently about their chemistry as a duo.

"Minhyuk has a great sense of humor, and he's the energetic type, so just being around him gives me strength," said Shownu. "I think Minhyuk's personality side and my serious side appear in the song, so I think the song will be a source of strength for the listeners. I hope our synergy can bring healing and strength to many people."

"If I had to conclude 'Have a Goodnight' in one sentence, it would be a 'fun twist.' To be honest, when it was first announced that the two of us would be singing the OST, I thought everyone was half excited and half worried. But after the song was released. , the response is very positive, "continued Min Hyuk.

"I think we can give Monbebe (Monsta X's fandom) a 'fun touch' through this OST, which makes me happy. In the future, I want to work with Shownu again and show another unexpected side of ourselves this time," different changes, "he concluded.

(wk / daughter)
Tags