CL Gives Fans Prizes Through the Pre-Release Single MV 'POST UP' Ahead of Solo Comeback

Iin
The MV for 'POST UP' itself is finally released today, Monday (14/9). World Class Producer Baauer Dan Holly, Grammy Award Winner Stuart White, And Colin Leonard Have Contributed In Making The Master Of The Song.

CL Gives Fans Prizes Through the Pre-Release Single MV 'POST UP' Ahead of Solo Comeback

CL is known to rarely release new works after leaving YG Entertainment. But recently, the former 2NE1 leader surprised fans by hinting that he would make a comeback and release new music.

CL also after that routinely released mysterious teasers and videos that hinted that he would soon release a new work. This certainly makes many fans curious. Sure enough, yesterday, Sunday (13/9), CL announced that she would return to the K-Pop scene in triumph with a new single titled "POST UP".

The MV for "POST UP" itself was finally released today, Monday (14/9). World-class producers Baauer and Holly, Grammy award winner Stuart White, and Colin Leonard have contributed to the masterpiece creation. The video shows CL spitting fire and looking amazing.

His hard work on the song is also evident. But even so, it's a shame that the song will only be released in the form of a music video and won't be available on music streaming sites. The following reads the CL message:

CL himself previously wrote a letter to his fans about his solo comeback plans. The letter was written through his personal Instagram account yesterday, Sunday (13/9).

"Hello GZBz and you guys who have been supporting and waiting for me. It's been a long time since I haven't shown myself, so I spent every moment of preparation with an excited and grateful heart.

There are so many things I want to say, I am considering how much and in what way I will communicate with all of you. And as usual, I decided to convey it with music and dance, with which I can express myself very honestly.

'+ POST UP +' is a short video I revealed before the release of my album to thank GZB fans who believed in me and waited so long. I only revealed this one first because I wanted to communicate with all of you as soon as possible. This is a gift I specially prepared, so I hope my thoughts reach out to you well.

Starting October, I will be busy with the full single and album releases, so enjoy and enjoy "POST UP" and warm up! I hope to make memories with my GZB again. Be careful! Thank you always. "


(wk / daughter)
Tags