Lovelyz Reveals the Meaning of Their Latest Single "Oblivate" to Their 6 Year Career Journey

Iin
Lovelyz opened up about their "Obliviate" comeback to their 6 year career at an online showcase for their seventh mini album "Unforgettable" on September 1st.

Lovelyz Reveals the Meaning of Their Latest Single "Oblivate" to Their 6 Year Career Journey

'Obliviate' marked their first comeback since more than a year ago with 'Once Upon a Time' in May 2019,

Soojung, who wrote the lyrics for 'Obliviate', commented, “It is my hobby to find new writing material. I thought I wanted to write a song based on a spell. I looked for it, and there were many of these powerful spells. I thought "Obliviate", a mantra to erase bad memories, had a good meaning. I'm happy that the members and producers liked the lyrics I wrote. "

With their 6th debut anniversary coming up in November, the members also talked about their most memorable moments.

Mijoo shared, “I remember when we gathered in a room and was told that we were in a team called Lovelyz. I've dreamed of debuting for a long time, so I called my parents and cried. " (www.kpopchart.net)
Tags