Hyojung Oh My Girl Confirmed Will Accompany Sunmi as MC of 'Get It Beauty'

Iin
Oh My Girl's Hyojung has been chosen to be the newest MC for the beauty program 'Get It Beauty'.

Hyojung Oh My Girl Confirmed Will Accompany Sunmi as MC of 'Get It Beauty'

On September 3 KST, insiders have reported that member Oh My Girl will host the newest season of OnStyle's show “Get It Beauty“.

The program, which has been running since 2006, has recently undergone an update in their content, where their latest content will be mostly done in a studio.

In the previous news, this step of change started with Sunmi as the newest main MC, the producers of “Get In Beauty” hope to approach viewers with different and fresher content.

Over the years, Oh My Girl's Hyojung has been getting a lot of public attention apart from her vocals, she has managed to showcase her entertainment skills in various programs.

Congratulations to Hyojung! (www.kpopchart.net)
Tags