Lee Seung Gi Candidly exposes About How He Has Trouble Processing Stress And Sadness

Iin
The August 2 episode of SBS’s “Master within the House” followed the cast as they met with Park Na Rae and Jang Do Yeon to speak about love and life.

Lee Seung Gi Candidly exposes About How He Has Trouble Processing Stress And Sadness

Things got serious during a game of Truth or Dare when Lee Seung Gi opened a few concern he’s been mulling over. He was first asked, “Do you are feeling so lonely that it drives you crazy?” and he replied, “It’s to not the purpose where I desire I’m going crazy.” ASTRO’s Cha Eun Woo then asked, “Have you cried recently because you were upset?” Lee Seung Gi surprised everyone when he said, “No. Not recently. Actually, I haven’t within the past four years.”

Jang Do Yeon asked, “Are you the sort of one that pushes emotions down when something sad happens?” He replied, “These days, I sometimes wonder if I’ve lost the power to feel sadness. i feel I immediately hamper any feeling of sadness if I feel it creeping up. Like I can’t afford to feel it.”

He continued on to mention , “A question i buy asked tons is how I relieve stress. For a few of years, I haven’t been ready to come up with a solution thereto question. Like I can’t see the clear path ahead of me. I do get stressed, i do know I experience tons of stress, but I don’t know where it goes. i do know it’s built up somewhere, but I don’t know just what proportion has built up. I’m the sort that buries my stress within the ground, and I’ve never dug it copy to seem over it again.”

Jang Do Yeon empathized with him and said, “That are often dangerous because it'd all explode at some point , and you'll not be ready to control it.” She suggested keeping a diary, and Lee Seung Gi said he was warming up to the thought as he said, “I keep asking myself, rather than just burying my emotions and running, would things are different if I kept a diary, which might allow me to bring those emotions copy and process them as I wrote?” Jang Do Yeon agreed and said, “I read somewhere that everybody features a limit to the emotions we will hold inside us. So we've to empty out those emotions so as to let more in.” /soompi
Tags