Kwanghee Reveals His Proudest Gift For His Mom, What He Hates Hearing Most, And More

Iin
Kwanghee made a guest appearance on SBS’s “My Ugly Duckling” on August 2, where he talked about the simplest gift he’s given his mother, his advice on getting cosmetic surgery , and therefore the thing he hates hearing the foremost .

Kwanghee Reveals His Proudest Gift For His Mom, What He Hates Hearing Most, And More

During the show, Shin Dong Yup asked Kwanghee, “You’re known to be a really filial son to your mother. Out of all the items you’ve finished her, what made her the happiest?” Kwanghee replied, “My mother has always had trouble together with her hearing, so I purchased her to urge tympanoplasty. After I made my debut, I finally had enough money to buy the surgery so I did, and it made her really happy.”

Kwanghee is additionally someone who has always been pleased with his cosmetic surgery , and he had advice for anyone thinking of getting it. He said, “It was only after about 10 years that my countenance finally settled in. It’s just like the silicon and my face became one. tons of individuals get cosmetic surgery then desire they haven’t gotten prettier or more handsome. Things will change in 10 years.” He had the mothers laughing as he jokingly told them, “If you’re interested, I’ll offer you the relevant phone numbers.”

When asked what he hates hearing the foremost , Kwanghee said, “When people say I’m not funny in the least . It’s such a fatal statement to anyone who’s trying to be funny.” He added, “It causes you to wonder how funny they're to be saying that to you.” /soompi

Tags