Yoona Apologizes After Being Criticized Karaoke with Lee Hyori Without a Mask During Corona

Iin
Neither SM Entertainment nor ESteem Entertainment have responded to this problem. However, Yoona shared her post on Instagram on July 2, apologizing for what happened.


Lee Hyori and Yoona Girls' Generation received criticism after the live broadcast. The broadcast shows them at the karaoke place and not wearing masks when the Corona virus or COVID-19 pandemic is not over.

Neither SM Entertainment nor ESteem Entertainment has responded to this problem. But Yoona shared a post on Instagram on July 2, apologizing for what happened.

"Hello, this is Yoona. First, I sincerely reflect on my actions that are not thought of and cause concern. I'm sorry."

"I have less thoughts and judgments during times when many people struggle and be careful. In the future, I will be more careful about my behavior in the future."

"I am very pondering the fact that I have not been able to realize the hard work of the medical staff and residents have done cautiously with the ongoing Corona virus pandemic. Once again, I regret that I have made many people worry."

Previously, Lee Hyori also wrote an apology through Instagram. He said that he felt sorry for Yoona.

"Hello, this is Lee Hyori. I deeply regret my actions from last night because it's not true, because we are still in a situation where we have to be careful."

"These days, I'm very happy that I didn't think. As an unnie (older sister), I'm also sorry to Yoona. I'll be more careful and cautious in the future. Again, I'm sorry."

At present in South Korea, there are about 45 new cases per day. The government continues to promote social distance measures as well as wearing masks on public transportation. While restaurants and bars are open, all bars and many restaurants require visitors to leave their contact information, in case a case is confirmed, their location can be tracked.



(wk / chus)
Tags