VICTON’s Han Seung Woo Talks About His Upcoming Solo Debut + Showing Off His Sexy Side

Iin
In a current interview and pictorial for GQ Korea magazine, VICTON’s Han Seung Woo dished on his upcoming solo debut!


The idol is currently gearing as much as drop his first solo album next month, and in line with Han Seung Woo, it’s currently the handiest component on his mind. Confessing that he’s been preoccupied with worrying approximately the upcoming release, he shared, “All day long, the best factor I do is reflect onconsideration on my new album that’s popping out soon.”

Han Seung Woo also described the painstaking manner of working on the album, recalling, “I rerecorded it countless times till I turned into finally glad.”

As the approaching release will mark step one of his adventure as a solo artist, Han Seung Woo found out that he poured his heart and soul into writing his personal tune for the album. “I created a track that [captures] the feelings I’ve been feeling,” he said, “for people with comparable thoughts and emotions to my own.”

The VICTON member additionally shared that he hoped to reveal a exclusive side of himself via his solo debut, explaining, “I attempted to reveal all the shades that I possibly can, to the quantity in which humans might think, ‘Oh, so Han Seung Woo became capable to drag off this sort of [style] as properly.'”

Finally, Han Seung Woo promised that fans ought to look forward to seeing greater of his horny side. “I plan to properly show even greater of a horny vibe, which many human beings have been looking forward to,” he teased.

Han Seung Woo will be making his solo debut on August 10. Stay tuned for updates!/soompi
Tags