Unfollow Woo Ji Yoon on Instagram, This Said Ahn Ji Young BOL4!

Iin
Ahn Ji Young BOL4 returned to the spotlight and conversation after it was discovered that she had stopped following the Instagram account of her former colleague, Woo Ji Yoon.


On July 3, 2020, Ahn Ji Young was found to be no longer following the Instagram account of Woo Ji Yoon, who was a former groupmate since her debut as a Bolbbalgan4 duo.

Not long after that, curious fans seemed to demand an explanation from the singer to explain the intentions of him stopping following his friend's account.

He then wrote the reason through Instagram Story, telling a series of stories during his career with Woo Ji Yoon and various comments that made him depressed.

"Before the friend's departure (Woo Ji Yoon) was announced, he told me that he wanted to rest. In talks with our label, he said that he hoped to go to find his own way. As you know, it's the same in his handwritten statement. When the news was published, I heard from the artist and other staff members on our label and our acquaintances that he said that we had parted well. During our promotion together, we never once received unfair treatment from the label, so I don't understand how people can say that we parted with a bad condition.

I have seen the lyrics for 'Dodo' on the 'Odd Child' album many times. The same applies to the song 'Island'. I don't know what that means, but I'm having a hard time for a while because the lyrics seem to be about me. Within a span of 36 seconds, lyrics such as, "You pushed me aside," "gaslighting," "self-justification," and "relief that I'm gone." The realtime search is full of it and I deal with criticism, malicious comments, and speculative articles all day long.

I go to therapy every week and suffer from depression. Every night, he comes to torment me in my dreams, so I struggle with insomnia. I couldn't deal with it any longer and it was too difficult for me to see it, so I stopped following it.

Are you happy now that I've explained why I stopped following him?

I'm human and I have feelings too. And that is my personal social media account, so whether I follow or stop following, what is your concern? I don't want this to be a problem anymore.

I will support that friend (Woo Ji Yoon) when he faces new challenges and changes. However, don't compare the two of us or ask who is good or who is bad, because it is careless with precious memories from fans and listeners who are related and receive comfort from BOL4 music. " (www.kpopchart.net)