Jimin AOA apologizes directly to him, this is Mina's comment

Iin
Kwon Mina, formerly of AOA, re-uploaded a new post about his feud with Jimin.


As previously stated, Mina had been a victim of bullying from Jimin in the past that made her want to commit suicide.

Jimin often bullied himself during his time as an AOA member and Mina admitted that he was most upset when Jimin scolded him when he was sad when his late father was seriously ill from suffering from pancreatic cancer.

Now through his latest post, Mina said, "A few hours ago, all members and managers appeared at my doorstep. We sat and talked together. Everyone comes home to see me. I'm sorry for making everyone worry. "

Mina then said that Jimin also came to her house, "I told her everything and after a while, Jimin apologized continuously. So, he apologized and I accepted his apology. I let her go Other members and I chat more. I promised them I would try to be better and not make the wrong decision. "

His response to Jimin's apology, "I know I still can't see Jimin in a good way. Even in this post. I admit it. I don't even remember his apology. I can only remember that he appeared in front of my door with an angry expression. But like I said, I'm so angry that I can't stop like this. I can't change my mind quickly. But I will try it. I said I would try it. "

Finally he promised to get help from experts and try to cure trauma from the past. "I will calm down and get help from experts. I will try harder. And I won't cause any more trouble. I am really, really sorry. I am sorry. I will get better day by day. I know I have made many people difficult today, "he wrote. (www.kpopchart.net)