Song Il Gook Shares Update On The Song Triplets, Talks About His Plans As An Actor, And More

Iin
In an interview with Xportsnews, Song Il Gook gave an replace on his triplets, Daehan, Minguk, and Manse.


The actor, who's presently starring in the musical “42nd Street,” stated “42nd Street” is a musical that people of every age can enjoy. He stated, “My sons Daehan, Minguk, and Manse can be coming to peer it, and it’ll be their first time seeing me on stage from the target audience.”

He persisted, “My sons might be coming to look the musical with 3 in their close friends. They’re in the 2nd grade of elementary school, a good way to see it.” Song Il Gook introduced that Minguk reads traces for him while he’s working towards at domestic. He stated, “I don’t recognize if he has a dream of turning into an actor. He hasn’t said some thing. And we don’t have a TV at domestic. When he asks what I do for work, I say I’m an actor, but I’m now not positive he is aware of what it method.”

Talking approximately public interest in his youngsters because their appearance on KBS2’s “The Return of Superman,” Song Il Gook stated, “It’s now not to the point that they’re stressed approximately it, however I don’t suppose they specially experience the attention.”

“They usually used to love taking pix, however even as we were on ‘The Return of Superman,’ they didn’t like it. It wasn’t intentional, however I think it became an awesome choice to go away this system before they became aware that they had been on tv.” Commenting on how plenty the 3 have grown, he stated, “It’s too overdue now to go back to the display. The youngsters are a great deal taller now. They’re 142 centimeters tall (approximately 4 toes, 8 inches), and that’s pretty massive for primary school students. Their mother is pretty tall, too, at 172 centimeters (about 5 toes, 8 inches). I pray that they’ll always be wholesome.”


The actor brought that he doesn’t deliver his kids pressure approximately their studies.

“When we see their pals, they visit at least 3 or four after-school academies, consisting of for English, however our kids are simplest gaining knowledge of piano [after school]. Because I had continually wanted to study piano. (laughs) I regretted now not getting to know any devices. I desired to research in center faculty, however then it turned into time for achievement assessments, so we started studying for the ones. I in reality regretted [not learning how to play anything]. I don’t recognise about other contraptions, however I idea it would be first-rate to educate my youngsters piano. They’re pretty good. Yesterday, Daehan played Sonatinen, and I become surprised at how well he did.”

Talking about his very own career, Song Il Gook said, “I’m continuing to examine track, and I’m going to audition plenty. Any opportunities I have, I’m going to move for all of them. I’m at an peculiar age for dramas, but I’ve heard that there are a variety of roles for humans my age in films. And for musicals, there are a variety of opportunities as long as you could sing.”

He persevered, “If I knew it become going to show out like this, I need to’ve targeted on making a song extra on every occasion at karaoke. But you may learn. Normally, I wouldn’t be capable of sing something in the unique key, however I progressed after practicing, and I changed into virtually surprised.”/soompi
Tags