MAMAMOO’s Moonbyul Receives Support From Idol Friends On Becoming Radio Host + Names Idol She Wants To Invite As Guest

Iin
MAMAMOO’s Moonbyul is the new host of Naver NOW’s in-app radio show “Avengirls”!


Moonbyul joins the team of idol hosts, which incorporates Oh My Girl‘s Hyojung, GFRIEND‘s Umji, WJSN‘s Dayoung, and APRIL‘s Naeun. As the Tuesday night time host, Moonbyul takes the area of Lovelyz‘s Jiae, who had her closing show the preceding week.

During the show, Moonbyul shared her thoughts on turning into a host for the first time. “I don’t recognize why I’m so worried,” she stated. “Everyone’s cheering me on plenty, so I think it’ll be fun. I’m 1/2-involved and half-excited.”

She continued, “Tuesdays was once only a regular day of the week, but I think this is a great possibility for me now that Tuesdays have grow to be unique. It looks like a dream come genuine that I can communicate as a number. I’m very satisfied to enroll in ‘Avengirls,’ and it’s certainly best to be with my buddies.”

Moonbyul also found out that she practiced her pronunciation plenty for her new position. She said, “I think I’d be hurt if I said some thing incorrect. I’m most involved approximately my pronunciation and my chemistry with the listeners considering the fact that I need to speak with them.”


As for the character she’d want to ask to the display, Moonbyul selected Red Velvet‘s Seulgi. She defined, “I suppose Seulgi is happiness. I’m usually fortunate whenever I’m with Seulgi. When I launched my first solo album, she featured on it, and I got top energy from her. I want to have Seulgi on the display in order that I can get hold of that strength once more.”

Later, MAMAMOO’s Solar congratulated her fellow group member on turning into the brand new host. Solar delivered, “Moonbyul facilitates out well and gives a number of recommendation. She takes good care of others.”

B1A4‘s Sandeul confirmed off his friendship with Moonbyul as well. “I’ll head over whenever she invites me,” he said.

Monday’s display host Hyojung stated, “It’s exceptional to pay attention Moonbyul’s large laughter.” She mentioned that she might be a part of Moonbyul as a visitor inside the destiny.

APRIL’s Naeun additionally said some words to the most modern “Avengirls” host. Naeun commented, “I assume it’ll be a laugh if we get to look Moonbyul’s sincere facet.”

“Avengirls” airs on weekdays at 10 p.M. KST./soompi
Tags