Somi Talks About How BLACKPINK’s Lisa Helped Her Choose The Choreography For “What You Waiting For”

Iin
July 23, Somi seemed as a visitor on Naver NOW’s “SAP,” hosted by Zion.T.


Talking about her latest tune “What You Waiting For,” which was released on July 22, Zion.T said, “On YouTube, it appeared such as you had a tough time because of the choreography. What did BLACKPINK’s Lisa say about it?”

Somi stated, “Lisa informed me that the choreography for this music is certainly correct. I think she truly sees some thing in it.”

She persisted, “Lisa stated it’s tons higher than the choreography for ‘BIRTHDAY.’ There have been in the beginning two drafts for the choreography, but whilst it turned into time to make a decision, Lisa gave me fact and helped me decide. It changed into lots of help.”

Asked what has made her maximum satisfied recently, Somi said, “I turned into the most glad while the first teaser for my new song became released. Normally, video teasers are edited clips from the song video, but this time, for 2 of the 3 [MV teasers], we filmed [explicitly for the teaser]. Seeing the teaser, it made me consider when we filmed it, and it made me cry.”

Somi revealed that currently she’s fallen deep into songwriting. “I’ve continually preferred it, however I in no way knew how, so I commenced with simply recording things that came to mind on my smartphone. I would write lyrics as memos on my telephone, and write over beats that I downloaded.”

She brought, “When I became a trainee, I cited that I wanted to take lessons for lyric writing and song composition. But it didn’t workout, so I turned into even more determined to attempt it by myself, so I persevered to document on my cellphone. The music that got here out of that procedure of ‘Outta My Head.'”

When asked if she wants her call to be associated with a positive word, Somi said, “I need it to be ‘Endless Jeon Somi.’ Just a bulldozer that in no way stops.”

Closing, she stated, “Please deliver the music video for ‘What You Waiting For’ masses of love. I positioned my heart and soul into it.”/soompi
Tags