SOMI Shares Heartbreaking Stories When Excommunicated at School

Iin
SOMI caught the public's attention when he shared the story of how he was ostracized when he was in middle school.


SOMI appeared on the 'MBC Radio Star' program on July 22 as a guest star with chef Lee Yeon Book, comedian Yoo Min Sang and basketball athlete Heo Hun.

In this episode, he shares his sad story of how he became an outcast and how he met the girl who isolated him.

At that time SOMI had just moved to a new school to coincide with the election of class leaders. His new friends suggested that SOMI take part in the nomination and he was finally elected as class leader.

But the next day he became an outcast in his class. SOMI said, "Maybe some of them are jealous, then the next day I became an outcast. I think I was the closest to my teachers at school. "

SOMI claimed to be able to release his sadness when he debuted. He added, "I saw someone I knew on the street and it turns out it was the girl who was isolating me. So I walked towards him first to say 'Hi'. He asked if we could take photos, and finally we took photos together. I feel a little relieved in my heart because I can get rid of the sad feelings in my past. "

The host, Ahn Young Mi, entertained SOMI by saying, "You will get a reply someday for the things you have been through."

Chef Lee Yeon Bok continued, "At least you were ostracized. But if you isolate it, it will cause a lot of commotion now, "which makes the viewers and guests laugh. (www.kpopchart.net)
Tags