Seo Ji Hye Talks About Her Chemistry With “Dinner Mate” Co-Star Song Seung Heon, Compares Herself To Character, And More

Iin
Following the realization of her modern day drama “Dinner Mate,” Seo Ji Hye sat down for an interview to speak about her performing profession and authentic personality.


Seo Ji Hye, who rose to reputation after her appearance in tvN’s hit drama “Crash Landing on You,” commenced to movie “Dinner Mate” with out a long ruin, and he or she revealed the reason changed into because of her craving for a new individual.

She explained, “I performed many bloodless roles inside the past, but my person [in ‘Dinner Mate’] became distinctive, so I felt beaten. Since I simply began filming now not long after ‘Crash Landing on You’ ended, I turned into now not [physically] equipped, so I needed to think plenty approximately my new individual. I turned into stressed out, so I concerned lots about the drama, but I turned into able to finish it nicely and show a extraordinary facet of myself, so I sense very proud.”

The actress revealed the difficult parts of acting as Woo Do Hee, her man or woman in “Dinner Mate.” She shared, “It turned into very tough inside the beginning. Woo Do Hee changed into very unique from my previous characters. She’s very active and outgoing. I should portray my previous characters with my personal electricity, however that wasn’t the case for Woo Do Hee, so it was hard to act like her within the starting. I attempted my great, however it simply ended up being awkward. But as time went by using, I turned into sooner or later able to specific her individual. I started with concerns and strain, however I changed into able to complete with fulfillment, so I was happy.”


Seo Ji Hye also mentioned acting with Song Seung Heon. She stated, “I notion Song Seung Heon changed into a calm character, but he’s truely very playful. His person Kim Hae Kyung become kind of like that, so he tried to reveal a lighter aspect of himself. As there had been many comic elements within the drama, we had many humorous confrontations with every different at the same time as appearing, so I had a whole lot of a laugh filming the entire time.”

Concerning the kiss scenes with him, she shyly commented, “I assume we had good teamwork. Since our drama isn't always a critical one, we improvised loads, and whenever I filmed, there have been many things that I should do quite simply. It relies upon at the actor, however given that Song Seung Heon performed quite a few pranks and made a whole lot of jokes, I suppose we had been capable of explicit the kiss scenes in a cozy and natural way.”


When requested approximately her synchronization with Woo Do Hee, the actress commented, “I’m no longer usually energetic, but Woo Do Hee and I even have plenty in common. We’re advantageous and vivid and the people round us recognize approximately what we’re like. People round me told me that I subsequently were given to play a man or woman who's similar to me. So I concept I have to pull out some more of my qualities at the same time as acting as her. I might surprise, ‘What would I do in this situation?’ While performing, I changed into able to study myself extra objectively. I felt lots of stress in the beginning, but I became able to act extra without difficulty once I were given used to it because she become an smooth-going and vivid character.”

Seo Ji Hye, who's every so often seen as a “tough man or woman to technique” due to her seemingly bloodless look, talked greater about her character. She stated, “I joked round with the team contributors a lot considering that I changed into performing as an lively individual. However, because of my existing picture, the group contributors weren’t able to modify to that side of me. After time exceeded by, they admitted they by no means knew I had such a shiny personality. I assume many human beings saw me from a special angle thru this drama.”


Concerning relationship and marriage, Seo Ji Hye discovered she doesn’t think an awful lot approximately marriage now. She stated, “In my early thirties, I had a whole lot of mind about marriage, but now I don’t. In just a few years, the social view of marriage has modified a lot. Personally, I’m not towards marriage, however I think I’ll do it at some point. To be honest, I don’t have many thoughts about it yet.” Then giggling, she brought, “And I don’t have a associate.”

In “Dinner Mate,” Woo Do Hee’s boyfriend had cheated on her, and Seo Ji Hye revealed what she would do in that scenario. She commented, “What if my boyfriend cheats on me? I received’t hold onto him with any attachment. Of route, I will undergo a hard time as tons as I had favored him, but I received’t have any lingering feelings about an untrue accomplice. As I get older, I understand that human feelings cannot be modified, irrespective of how hard you attempt to opposite them.”

Lastly, Seo Ji Hye pointed out what she’ll do next when you consider that “Dinner Mate” is over. She said, “I won’t be on wreck for long, but I’m going to have a while to myself. I’m planning to return with a brand new assignment I can have fun doing. So please wait a bit extra till I can return.”/soompi
Tags