Record Low Rating Since the Beginning, 'I-LAND' Becomes Korean Netizen Discussion

Iin
'I-LAND' which is a joint project between Big Hit Entertainment and CJ ENM has always recorded a low rating since it premiered last June 26. That's why South Korean netizens immediately talk about it like this.


"I-LAND" has presented its latest episode last Friday (24/7) last night. This episode features a fierce battle of units of I-LANDERs and Grounders. The battle ended with a landslide victory of representatives of I-LANDERs, so that no trainees from the Ground made it to I-LAND.

After this episode aired, Korean netizens highlighted the acquisition of ratings that are still quite low since the first episode aired. Previously please note that "I-LAND" is broadcast on two TV stations at once namely Mnet and tvN. Since its inaugural airing, this survival program has never received a rating of more than 1.3 percent.

According to the chart, the "I-LAND" rating on Mnet since the first to fifth episodes is only in the range of 0.4, 0.3, 0.3, 0.3 and 0.4 percent. While the "I-LAND" rating note on tvN was slightly better at 1.3, 0.6, 0.7, 0.4 and 0.4 percent.

After learning about the "I-LAND" rating trip, South Korean netizens immediately gave their comments. There are those who feel surprised because they think the program is fun, some are giving contradictory comments.

"This is very fun," wrote a netter. "This is fun!" added another netter. "I watched it for the first time yesterday and it was fun," said another netter. "But it will be better if they debut ..." said another netter.

"It's very strange watching children in the Mnet survival program after what happened ..." said another netter. "I watched the program until episode 5. So far it's not fun," said another netter. "It's not fun watching it from time to time ..." concluded the other netters.

Meanwhile, "I-LAND" is a collaborative project between Big Hit Entertainment and CJ ENM. This program follows the journey of 23 trainees to reach their dreams as idols. Unfortunately, there will only be 12 trainees who will later be claimed as new group members.

In its journey, 12 trainees will be placed in a super luxury training center called I-LAND. The rest, must practice at the Ground, a training room with a very different structure. In order to debut, those at the Ground must successfully move to I-LAND while the trainees at I-LAND must be able to maintain their position so that they are not sent to Ground.

Kpop story


(wk / eval)
Tags