Open-Open, Youkyoung Ex AOA Confess Experience the Same Situation with Mina?

Iin
Former AOA's Youkyoung returned to horrendous fans after uploading the latest post.


After previously posting an ambiguous post, on Monday (06/07) Youkyoung uploaded a new post through his Instagram account.

In his most recent post, Youkyoung conveyed his apology and said that he did not know that Mina was also experiencing the same situation as him.

As he wrote, "I'm sorry for uploading posts that are too ambiguous. A bitter memory that I want to bury and that I have tried to forget is now coming back little by little, so it makes me feel angry for a moment. ”

"So I think I have a childish feeling that wants everyone to know that I'm also having a hard time."

"It seems like in the past, I was having a hard time alone even making me unable to look around. So I think I only saw the hardships experienced by myself. I had no idea that someone else was experiencing the same thing. So I sincerely want to apologize. And I want to give support to you and say that you've been holding it well all this time. "

"Now I'm fine. Because I have many people who support me. Until now, I thought that no one could protect me and the only thing I had was a drum in the studio. However, it turns out that is not true. I realized that there are many people who love me. That's all I need. It is enough."

"I once again want to sincerely apologize to all those who have been hurt by the posts I made impulsively. I also want to show support by saying, 'We all worked well through a difficult time, let's get back up and get strength'. "

"I ask all of you to stop saying things that can make me and everyone feel hurt. Also, I am always grateful to those who support me, "he wrote.

Youkyoung is a former member of AOA, who previously held the position of drummer. He is known to have left AOA and FNC Entertainment agencies in 2016. (www.kpopchart.net)