Debuting as Red Velvet's First Sub-Unit, It's Said by Irene and Seulgi

Iin
Irene and Seulgi have been prepared to become the first sub-unit of their group.


When asked how they felt about the sub-unit, Irene said, "I am happy and nervous when thinking about how people respond to us. We have worked hard to prepare this, so I hope we get lots of love. "

Seulgi also added, "We feel a little pressure because we are the first sub-unit of Red Velvet. But Irene and I have great chemistry because we have been together for a long time so I feel confident. "

Irene and Seulgi explained what kind of song ‘Monster’ was, Irene said "My first opinion was" different "and" strong ". I think everyone will agree when listening to it. "

While Seulgi shared his opinion in terms of performance, "The opening and closing movements are very unique. Together with the background dancers, we formed a spider, and I think that is in line with the title 'Monster'. "

"The biggest charm of our performance is how we are made like twins, and our choreography is like controlling and imitating each other, so I hope people will pay attention to our performances," he concluded.

Despite releasing the mini album 'Monster', as of this article was written SM Entertainment has not yet released a music video for the song. (www.kpopchart.net)