One Frame, Irene Red Velvet Beauty and Jisoo BLACKPINK Unmatched

Iin
Theqoo's Recent Posts Highlighted a Moment When Irene and Jisoo were Seen on One Screen. Although Both Are Beautiful, Both Emit Different Vibrations.


Irene Red Velvet and Jisoo BLACKPINK (Black Pink) are the top two idols on K-Pop in terms of visuals. Their beauty is incomparable even when together.

Theqoo's recent posts highlighted some moments when Irene and Jisoo were seen on one screen. Even though they are both beautiful, they emit different vibrations that pull them together.

If told to choose who is more beautiful, clearly there is no answer. Their beauty is truly recognized by netizens.

"Jisoo's smile is very charming. I hope we can see more of their interactions in public."

"I can't imagine how extraordinary it would be if they were in the same group."

"I want to confess my love for Irene. Irene looks like a fairy, very beautiful."

"The two women I love with all my heart. Both are very, very beautiful."

"I would believe if someone told me that they were in the same group. I heard that Jisoo was cast by SM but he refused because he was at YG. If he didn't refuse SM, he might debut with Red Velvet."

"I seriously want to see Jisoo as an actress. She reminds me of Tang Wei."

"The photos of their faces combined are also very beautiful."

"They must be angels and nothing can change my mind."

"Look at Jisoo's distinctive facial features, she's very beautiful."

"They give off a different aura and look beautiful in their own way. The only similarity they have is that both of them are very pretty.

"Jisoo's smile is truly charming. How could they look so beautiful?"

"They are both beautiful but provide a completely different atmosphere. Jisoo gives a warm and beautiful woman's vibe and Irene is more like a cool and cool beautiful woman."

Meanwhile, Jisoo is currently busy promoting the new single "How You Like That" with BLACKPINK. Whereas Irene recently officially debuted as Red Velvet's first sub-unit by releasing "Monster" with Seulgi.

(wk / chus)...
Tags