Mina Mention Jimin AOA Lying and Ever Bring Men to Have Sex in the Dormitory

Iin
Mina re-made the latest post to respond to Jimin's post on Instagram.


A few hours ago Jimin uploaded a post on Instagram for the first time since the bullying scandal he had made against Mina sticking out to the public.

In the post, Jimin apologized for not being able to be a good leader and said that he had begged to apologize to Mina.

Now in her latest upload, Mina wrote, "Requesting? What do you mean by begging? I only said what I needed to say before I left. ”

"Yesterday you told me that you apologized for wanting me to go back to the right path. Who said such a thing was someone who brought men to the dormitory to have sex with him? You should be the one back on the right path. At least don't lie. "

"I know you don't want to apologize, even to the end, and I know you hate me. So what? I never forget your glaring eyes when entering my house. I will repay you with the same thing when I die. All eyes and ears in my house are the same as you. "

"Shin Jimin, you have many blessings, it must be great because everyone is on your side. You win. I lose. In the end, I lost, "he wrote. (www.kpopchart.net)