Jimin AOA Uploaded the First Post After the Bullying Scandal Against Mina

Iin
Jimin AOA for the first time uploaded a post on Instagram after stirring up the South Korean entertainment industry.


Fans surely know that Jimin is currently getting criticism from many people, because he has been bullying Mina in the past.

Mina on Friday (07/03) yesterday posted a series of posts confirming that she had been bullied by Jimin during her time as an AOA member, which made her want to commit suicide.

Mina also said that Jimin had apologized directly to him, when he came to his house with other AOA members.

Now through his Instagram account, Jimin wrote a post, "I can't convey everything in a short writing, but I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm very lacking in leading the group when we were together, I feel sorry and guilty, and I don't really understand him and I don't look after him well either. "

"Yesterday, I cried and begged again. But I don't think I can easily cure Mina's feelings for me. When I was young, I lived life in my early 20s thinking that we could only show the good side to the staff and to the world. But I don't think that's enough for me to lead the group. I'm sorry for writing this all of a sudden. And more than anything, I apologize to the members who have worked hard, "he wrote.

While uploading the post, Jimin has also closed the comments column on his Instagram account. (www.kpopchart.net)