Lee Hi Reveals AOMG Artist Who He Wants To Invite Collaboration

Iin
On July 28, Lee Hi and Jeong Sewoon guested on SBS Power FM radio broadcast 'Park So Hyun’s Love Game'

Lee Hi Reveals AOMG Artist Who He Wants To Invite Collaboration

As fans know, Lee Hi is currently holding her comeback titled 'HOLO' and announced that she has joined the AOMG agency.

Lee Hi stated, "I have already told you how many times that I want to collaborate with LOCO, who is an artist from the same agency as me. I really like the album and the songs. I once did live broadcasts on social media and medleyed in songs from AOMG artists. I sing the LOCO song and I feel good. ”

AOMG is a well-known agency that has rapper and hip hop artists. When asked if Lee Hi had plans to change the genre of his music, he replied, "Many people are curious about this. I joined this agency because I wanted to make my own music. I will keep making music that I'm good at. "

In his latest song, 'HOLO', Lee Hi teamed up again with Ahn Shin Ae The Barberettes, who previously worked with him on the song 'Hold My Hand'.

Lee Hi explained, "I like working with him on 'Hold My Hand', so I contacted him the first time. He sent me songs while spending time at home because of COVID-19. This song is most attached to my head, so I immediately chose it. "

Lee Hi also spoke of the possibility to collaborate with AKMU's Lee Soo Hyun. He said, "We are in a different agency right now, Lee Soo Hyun is working on his own music and AKMU. If possible, I want to do HI SUHYUN in our twenties. "

Hopefully any plan that Lee Hi has in the future can be realized huh! (www.kpopchart.net)
Tags