Jia Ex Miss A Spells Sad Story Underwent Breast Tumor Surgery Alone After Debut

Iin
Former girl group member Miss A, Jia, said she had had breast surgery after her debut.


On July 21, Jia made a post about his experience on Chinese social media, Weibo.

He wrote, "Even though I can't watch 'Nothing but Thirty', I found a clip of the character Wang Man Ni that I really like.

I thought back to the experience that I experienced. I debuted at that time, and my family wasn't by my side. I went to the hospital alone for a small lumpectomy procedure.

I can't tell my mother, and they don't understand the (Korean) language either. I'm afraid to make him even more worried, and I don't have any friends either. I went alone to the hospital, underwent surgery myself, and waited alone to wake up from anesthesia.

I endured the loneliness and complaints. When I couldn't take it anymore, I cried softly. After that, I waited until fully recovered and told my mother. At that time, my mother was also very sad and I thought I shouldn't hide from her.

For the past and present that we have lived, let's embrace "

Luckily Jia has gone through that difficult time and became a very proud Meng Jia fan. (www.kpopchart.net)