Arin Is Enchanting at 'DAZED' Photo Shoot, Telling Out How Oh My Girl Responds to Immediate Popularity

Iin
Arin and also Oh My Girl have become members and girl groups whose names have skyrocketed in recent months.


Since starting a comeback with 'Non Stop' the name Arin and also Oh My Girl started sticking up to compete with several idol names with top popularity brands such as BLACKPINK and Red Velvet.

In her first photo shoot for beauty pictorial in the magazine 'DAZED', the skincare product model 'Clarins' shared the story of the group's response to sudden skyrocketing popularity.

"It's been 5 years since we debuted. We might have stumbled here and there, but Oh My Girl has always upheld a strong mindset to continue to show our best side since our debut. ”

"We believe that the fans gave us so much love because of all our efforts up to now, and because of that we are grateful and happy for every day. None of us felt overly excited by our sudden popularity. "

Arin also continued his views on professionalism, "I want to always show fans my professional side. Rather than the other side, I want to be better in my profession. "

You can see the following photos of Arin for the 'DAZED' magazine! (www.kpopchart.net)






Tags