Appearance of Sehun EXO Wearing a Suit in Fansign Online Make a Freak

Iin
Sehun Appears Neatly Wearing a Gray Suit. The 1994-born singer also returned her hair color to black, making it look like an office worker.


Sehun EXO has just made a comeback as EXO-SC duo with Chanyeol by releasing an album titled "1 Billion Views". The appearance of EXO's youngest member in the online fansign that was held recently was a success in the spotlight.

In the online fansign, Sehun appeared neat by wearing a white shirt and gray suit. The singer who was born in 1994 also returned his hair color to black so that it made him look like an office worker.

Sehun's appearance at EXO-SC's online fansign apparently caught the attention of netizens through one of the posts on Pann's online community site. The netizen who published the post revealed his experience of making a video call with the owner's full name Oh Sehun during an online fansign session.

"I got the chance to do a video call session with him. I would really pass out if I saw him wearing a suit directly," wrote the netizen who published the post. His post also got quite a lot of responses from other netizens.

Source: Pann

"Really handsome," commented netizens. "Oh Sehun handsome handsome," said another netizen. "Look at him wearing a suit, is this the real world? He's very handsome ... I hope I'm one of those lucky fans who can make video calls with him. But I don't have money to buy their album. I also don't have any luck," said another.

"I don't know, I was really looking forward to this guy when he was in his 30s," netizens said. "I'm really curious and looking forward to EXO members in their 30s, hehehe. But at the same time I also don't want that moment to arrive," another commented. "Oh Sehun + suit = my death," added another.

Meanwhile, "1 Billion Views" is EXO-SC's first full album containing the title track of the same name. Previously, the duo debuted with the first mini album titled "What a Life" which was released in July 2019.

(wk / goddess)
Tags