After Mina, the former member of the girl group also admitted to almost committing suicide because of being bullied by members

Iin
After Mina, formerly of AOA, another former girl group member claimed that she almost committed suicide because she was bullied by members of the group.


The former girl group member was named Shin Minah or currently known as Cocoah on her YouTube channel.

He is known to have debuted as a member of the ILUV girl group in 2019. However, currently the girl group will be reclaimed using the name BOTOPASS on August 4, 2020.

When becoming a trainee to prepare for her debut as a member of a new girl group, Shin Minah actively uploaded videos through her YouTube channel.

But recently fans were made worried and shocked when Shin Minah claimed to be a victim of intimidation that almost took his own life.

Through his YouTube channel Shin Minah said, "I went to the Han river at dawn thinking bad things and the police then rescued me. I never forget. "

"Thank you very much to a policeman, who is a cousin of Taemin SHINee. Thank you for encouraging my mother. I will thank you when you are healthier. "

Shin Minah then explained the reason for wanting to commit suicide, "I want to say a word to the perpetrators who watched this YouTube video. I was very stressed because of all of you. Please stop. "

Previously Shin Minah had often admitted that he had been bullied by members and he had to live in fear for 6 months. According to fans, Shin Minah was often cursed by members, sexually harassed and humiliated.

Shin Minah also collapsed and was taken to the hospital. At that time he immediately tested COVID-19 and got negative results. The doctor said that his body condition had become weak due to depression, panic disorder and insomnia.

He also explained that there were people who made him feel tortured. As he said, "As you all know, I have depression, panic disorder and insomnia. The reason I have depression, panic disorder and insomnia is because I have been treated unfairly and painfully.

"Because there are people who make me sick and torture me until I feel like I'm living in hell," he said.

After uploading the video, Shin Minah immediately received many comments of support and concern from fans. He then uploaded a new post on Instagram to explain that he got a call from the agency who asked him to keep it a secret.

"One thing I can say to you is that the agency called me and asked me to keep it a secret. I don't know why I have to keep that a secret. Don't you guys have to apologize? I want people who make it difficult for me to apologize to me. "

"They might be watching this quietly. Please think that you have awareness. IM dying. I know you guys are watching silently. So don't hide, "he wrote. (www.kpopchart.net)