The End, This Is Feeling Jinyoung GOT7 And Jeon So Nee After Starring in 'When My Love Blooms'

Iin

On the last day of filming 'When My Love Blooms', Jinyoung GOT7 and Jeon So Nee revealed what they felt after starring in this drama. Want to Know Their Complete Speech?

"When My Love Blooms" has aired its last episode on Sunday (6/14). That's why the players including Jinyoung GOT7 and Jeon So Nee said goodbye on the last day of shooting to express how he felt after starring in this drama.

Jinyoung who played the younger version of Han Jae Hyun expressed his gratitude for starring in this drama. He was also honored to be able to work with Yoo Ji Tae, Lee Bo Young and Jeon So Nee.

"Thank you for giving so much love to 'When My Love Blooms' over the past six months. The last scene with younger colleagues is the moment everyone gathered together. And I think that is a very fun and meaningful way to end the drama , "Jinyoung said.

"I think the drama 'When My Love Blooms' itself means a lot to me. Besides studying, I realize the importance of being able to film great people. I feel uneasy about whether I will meet all these good people again or not. I bring this uneasy feeling into the final shooting process, "he added.

"As a rookie actor, this drama has helped my life to develop. I want to express my deepest gratitude to all viewers who have given their love for 'When My Love Blooms'. It is an honor to be able to work with Yoo Ji Tae, Lee Bo Young and Jeon So Nee. I hope to see them all again through another great drama. Thank you, "he said.


On the other hand, Jeon So Nee who plays the younger version of Yoon Ji Soo also feels very happy to be able to star in this drama. That's why he was always excited when he was on set.

"Today is the last day of shooting and it doesn't feel real. Maybe it will sink in when I get home. We start shooting when the weather is cold and end in warm weather. Every day is a warm and happy memory for me, and I'm always excited to be on location filming, "explained Jeon So Nee.

"When this is finished, I might feel very sad, but it feels interesting to see the comments left by viewers for me. When I see comments that call me 'Little Ji Soo', 'Past Ji Soo' or 'Baby Ji Soo', I really- "It's really exciting and happy. It feels like everyone has given so much love and support to my role, so I'm very happy when shooting. I have never felt like (shooting) was difficult," he explained.

"Thank you very much for your warm support for Ji Soo. I hope Ji Soo will remain in your memory for a long time. I also hope that your future is bright and beautiful, like 'When My Love Blooms'. Stay healthy, happy and feel warm this year. Thank you, "he concluded.

Meanwhile, "When My Love Blooms" will be replaced with "It's Okay to Not Be Okay". The drama, starring Kim Soo Hyun and Seo Ye Ji, will begin airing on June 20th.

(wk / eval)
Tags