Kwon Eunbi Confides About Pressure When Comeback, Nangis Get This Speech From IZ * ONE

Iin

Kwon Eunbi Confide in IZ * ONE's New Reality Show Aired on Mnet on Monday (6/15) Where the IZ * ONE Leader Cried After Watching Videos from Members.

About four months after their last comeback, IZ * ONE released a new mini album titled "Oneiric Diary" which was released on June 15 yesterday. Apparently on this comeback, Kwon Eunbi felt pressure.

This was revealed by Kwon Eunbi on the new reality show IZ * ONE that aired Mnet on Monday (6/15). On this occasion, the member who was appointed as the leader cried after watching the video of congratulations from the members.

Many of the members' messages are thanks to Kwon Eunbi. Seeing the support of his group colleagues, the singer born in 1995 was also touched.

"I think I am blessed to be a part of IZ * ONE," said Kwon Eunbi. "I hope we can stay together forever and I will continue to work hard for IZ * ONE."

"When trying to lead a group, I feel that I'm not perfect and don't do my job well. I don't show it but I feel pressured," he continued. The members encouraged him by saying, "We were able to get here thanks to you."

Meanwhile, the IZ * ONE title track music video titled "Secret Story of the Swan" was released today, Tuesday (6/16) after a one day delay. IZ * ONE will begin their promotional activities this week.

(wk / goddess)
Tags