Kang Daniel Chosen as the Most Influential Solo Artist by 2020

Iin

Kang Daniel recently won another achievement in his career. He was chosen as the Most Influential Solo Artist by 2020.

The award was given at the Brand Customer Loyalty Awards. This event was held to appreciate the brand or figure that is considered to have the most loyal customers or relationships.

Of the many nominations, Kang Daniel was chosen in the 'Personality and Culture' category. This category was decided based on a survey of a particular brand or figure through analysis of a number of major issues through the media and reporting, as well as activities on social media.

In a speech after receiving the award, Kang Daniel expressed his thanks to fans, DANITY.

"I am very grateful to KONNECT Entertainment for helping to produce works as a singer. I believe I can accept this award with seniors because DANITY, who is a good friend and always by my side," he said.

"They are my greatest strength. I will be someone who deserves this award," concluded Kang Daniel. (dal / imk)
Tags