Jungkook BTS Apologizes Personally about the Itaewon Controversy

Iin

Jungkook some time ago sparked controversy after reportedly visiting a bar in Itaewon in the middle of a pandemic with fellow idol friends. Yet not long afterwards, hundreds of people were reported positive for Corona virus after a patient reportedly visited one of the bars in Itaewon.

Now, Jungkook personally revealed his apology to the public. He joined Suga through the broadcast 'Honey FM 06.13'.

"I think many people are disappointed with me or feel hurt because of my recent actions. I feel very guilty to those who are experiencing difficulties in the current situation, to those who work hard, and also the BTS members," said Jungkook.

"I also feel guilty to ARMY that I love. Because of my actions, they feel hurt. I also feel hurt," he continued.

Jungkook claimed to have pondered the bandages. As the youngest member, he also discussed a lot with the other BTS members.

"I reflect on my actions. I also talk a lot with the BTS members. I want to talk directly to everyone through this broadcast," added Jungkook.

"From now on, I will be more serious in thinking and doing everything I do," he concluded.

Previously, Big Hit Entertainment had released a letter of apology to the public regarding Jungkook's actions. The management of a number of idols involved, such as Cha Eun Woo to Mingyu 'SEVENTEEN' have also apologized personally.