His Comment Removed Jisoo BLACKPINK, Red Velvet Seulgi's Response Unexpectedly

Iin

Seulgi commented on Jisoo's teaser photo for the upcoming BLACKPINK comeback. But Jisoo Accidentally Deletes Seulgi's Comments When He Will Reply.

Seulgi Red Velvet can't wait for the BLACKPINK comeback (Black Pink). Can be seen from the comments teaser photos posted by Jisoo to Instagram. They finally shared an adorable interaction.

On June 15, Jisoo distributed the newly released individual poster teaser for the upcoming BLACKPINK comeback. Jisoo told the followers that the pre-release single would be released on June 26 at 6 pm local time.

Just like BLINK, Seulgi can't wait for it. The idol made by SM Entertainment wrote a comment, "Me, me, me! I'm looking forward (for this)."

But Jisoo accidentally deleted the comment when he was about to reply to Seulgi's comment. Feeling guilty, he went to Seulgi's profile to tell him.

Jisoo wrote in one of Seulgi's latest posts, "No. I wanted to reply to your comment but I clicked 'X' and deleted your comment. Haha Sorry. I love you."

Seulgi could have tricked Jisoo by acting angry because his comment was deleted. Instead, he replied, "Hahaha, you're cute."

Seulgi then returned to Jisoo's profile and left more comments, "I wrote other comments, hahaha," and "I said I'm waiting for this, let's come sooner !!!!"

Both ReVeluv and BLINK are all excited to see Jisoo and Seulgi's adorable interactions. Besides them, Irene and Jennie are also known as friends.

Meanwhile, Seulgi will debut as a Red Velvet sub unit with Irene with the release of "Monster". While the title song pre-release comeback BLACKPINK "How You Like That" will be released on June 26 at 6 pm local time.

(wk / chus)
Tags