Han So Hee Admits Her Life Has Changed Drastically Until It Is After Starring 'The World Of The Married'

Iin

Acting in the drama 'The World of the Married' also brought Han So Hee to a huge popularity that he had never felt before. This was admitted in a recent interview.

The role of Yeo Da Kyung in the series "The World of the Married" is arguably a turning point in Han So Hee's life. Here, the beautiful actress born in 1994 portrays the figure of an affair so nicely that it makes the audience swept away.

Acting in the drama "The World of the Married" also brought Han So Hee to a huge popularity he had never felt before. He admitted this in a recent interview, in which Han So Hee revealed that his life has changed.

"After completing the drama shooting process, I went to Garosu-gil with my friends," said Han So Hee. Only a few minutes after we arrived, people began to crowd around us. There are so many people. That surprised me. "

"There were a number of teenagers among them, so I asked how they knew me because 'The World of the Married' is an adult drama," he continued. "They all say, 'I watched it with my parents'. That's when I realized that our drama was liked by everyone regardless of gender and age. I'm very grateful."

Source: SBS Star

That experience was not the only experience that Han So Hee gained regarding her growing popularity. The star of the series "100 Days My Prince" also revealed that he now gets more special treatment when eating at restaurants.

"When I go to a restaurant, I get some complementary food for free," said Han So Hee. "The owners told me that they liked the drama. My life has really changed dramatically since I appeared in 'The World of the Married'."

Meanwhile, as an effect of his popularity, recently Han So Hee was flooded with offers of magazine shoots from DAZED to COSMOPOLITAN. In addition, he was also appointed to be the star of L'oreal Paris brand advertisements, Barrel Fit clothing, to drink Ddaum.

(wk / goddess)
Tags