Former T-ara Area Welcomes the Birth of First Child, Congratulations!

Iin

A former T-ara girl group personnel, Areum has welcomed the birth of her first child.

This happy news was delivered directly by Areum through his Instagram account on Monday (01/06).

As he uploaded a photo of his first son and husband, Areum wrote, "May 31, 2020, our miracle was born."

He continued, "I started having contractions on May 29 and came straight to the hospital, and because of complications, we decided to have a cesarean section on the third day and greeted our baby. I was afraid whether I had made it difficult. But I later learned that our baby was born healthy and weighed 4 kilograms. "

"I wonder if you don't want to come out because you don't want me to run into trouble. You are a small and precious son. I hope to get well soon so I can give you food. This is the beginning of our new family. My beloved family. The two men I love. Honey, you also tried well. Our baby, you've been through a lot of difficulties. I love you!"

Areum is known to have married her husband in October 2019 and at that time he was known to be pregnant with his first child.

Congratulations to Areum and family! (www.kpopchart.net)